The Community Literacy Map is a digital destination for Philanthropists seeking positive literacy outcomes, for Parents seeking literacy resources for their children, and for Literacy Providers seeking community partnerships and growth opportunities.
All Children Reading at Grade Level!
The goal of the Community Literacy Map and the resulting annual ‘Report Card’ is to identify where literacy resources are needed most in Sacramento County. This is a community-wide effort to help ALL children achieve grade-level reading and writing. The Report Card illustrates Sacramento County’s progress on key literacy indicators over time, and details the results for the most recent school year.
- Annual Report Card 2021-2022 Just released!
- Annual Report Card 2019-2020
- Annual Report Card 2018-2019
- Annual Report Card 2017-2018
- Annual Report Card 2016-2017
- Not Reading at Grade-Level Correlated to F&RMP eligibility
This map can be replicated in your county. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org